I live with my wife, who was my high school sweetheart, our ten-year-old daughter, and five-year-old identical twin daughters. The only other male in our house was my cat, Buddy Love. I'm hopelessly outnumbered.
Until my oldest came along I only dabbled in film photography, but since moving to digital in 2008 I have been introduced to so many amazing couples, families, new friends and other photographers. Although chasing my kids around and preserving memories of their childhood is of the utmost importance to me, being able to do the same for every family and wedding I’ve been able to photograph is what makes this the most amazing job in the world.
I have been fortunate enough to work with many amazing organizations, including Aerospace, Capitol File Magazine, RIAA, ASCAP, Christian Dior, Xtend Barre Old Town, NFLPA, the Washington Kastles, Humane Rescue Alliance, Downtown BID DC, Micron, Levick Communications, Kimpton Hotels, and the Potomac Nationals.
- Music begins and ends with The Beatles.
- I love my kids to death. They're the greatest kids in the world, but boy do they know how to push the right buttons!
- I have been fortunate enough to be part of over 100 weddings since I started. I am so thankful for each and every one of them for having allowed me to be there.
- My first professional job was covering a Nascar race for Jeffrey Earnhardt with a Nikon D60. Those are still some of my favorite pictures, and I kind of miss that camera.
- I would love more than anything to be the Washington Nationals official photographer, and to shoot at least one Ravens game. A guy can dream.
- My wife and I met on Prodigy (Google it) in 1993. I'd like to think we started internet dating.
- Dale Earnhardt is and always will be the greatest driver in the history of everything.
- The Tenth Doctor is the only one anyone should care about.